1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Decrypter

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by banmrk, Oct 17, 2007.

1. banmrk

banmrk Guest

Hi, sorry if I have placed this in the wrong area.

I just wanted to know if any one knew what was happening with www.dvddecrypter.com/ as I tried this today to see what happens and it seems to be cloaked to another address stating that it's currently being designed.

Could this mean that decrypter is coming back but as a pay version ( without the decryption part of course). I know that decrypter went a long time ago as I do reg get the afterdawn newsletters but was interested in why this site was under construction if it was closed.

As any one heard any new rumors about this? would be interesting if the site was redisgned and certainly would be interesting to see what they would puton it.

Also does anyone know why sharetv.org is no longer responding?

Thanks all!

Banmrk

2. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

it's probably some corporate trick. dvd decrypter is dead and buried; i highly doubt anything good will ever rise from its ashes.

3. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

DVD Decrypter is now owned by Macrovision. I doubt they are redesigning it for mass distribution to break their own protection.