1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd decrypter

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by farva50, Nov 26, 2007.

1. farva50

farva50 Member

hello i am useing dvd decrypter to rip deja vu and inside man to my comp. and i started out in file mode and i only want the main movie files and when it starts to rip the 1st main movie file an error in the log comes up and says "W 19:51:45 Sector 169479 - Pack Header Not Found (0x00000000)" and it does that for a while then it retrys to rip it and then an I/O error comes up and it if i ignore that error it will continue rippin the movie but skip that first file...but the other files rip fine... can i get any help?

2. iluvendo

iluvendo Active member

Hi, try dvdfabhddecrypter fro www.dvdfab.com It's the free one on the free stuff page. Will do all tha DVDD did, and is updated. DVDD is no longer updated and with newer encryptions u need a newer decrypter.

3. farva50

farva50 Member

ok thank you i installed dvdfab...but im think im still havin trouble...but i'll try again...it said something about enableing pathway or path something?

4. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

When shrink or decryp give me trouble i use the trial version of clonedvd it has never failed yet,1 day i may even buy it.lol..

5. farva50

farva50 Member

dose dvdfab generaly take a while to load the dvd...b/c it's been about 5 minutes!