1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Decryptor Instructions

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by crimey617, Jan 14, 2005.

1. crimey617

crimey617 Guest

I've been reading about some instructions for ripping with DVD Decryptor that ScubaPete posted but can't locate them. I hear that are the best. Can someone point me in the right direction as to where I can find them? Thanks!!!

2. hursty

hursty Active member

what do you want to know about decrypter?

3. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

Put this in that little window that says search and youll find it on the first link,thanks to scubapete, my longtime mentor and pal...scubapetes dvd decrypter guides

4. crimey617

crimey617 Guest

I'd like to know all of the ins and outs from soup to nuts. How to use it, when to use it. Using it with DVD Shrink and Nero etc. Everything!

5. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

Try reading some guides,you'll find them at the top of the page where it says guides.

6. wild77

wild77 Guest

Now that would make sense[bold]Read the guides[/bold], then get some DVD-RW's and try.

7. hursty

hursty Active member

is that some kind of new media....

8. crimey617

crimey617 Guest

Funny guy.....I found Scupa Petes guides and the guides in the links above. I'll read through them and give it a try. I'll post back any questions or problems I encounter

Here's an additional ?. My Dell came loaded with Sonic CD/DVD software which I removed, I then tried Roxio and that was crap. I now downloaded the new trial version of Nero from their website. I found some tips on how to totally eradicate any sign of Roxio from my computer and I will try that. Is there anything for Sonic?