1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd decryptor, no-solder......please help!!!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Kurdt3, Mar 27, 2004.

1. Kurdt3

Kurdt3 Guest

hi, i keep trying to find my answer elsewhere and its not working so i will just try to break it down. I have a ps2 with no-solder mod chip. I have backup games on cdr that work fine. i recently got a dvd burner and used dvd decrypter to burn a back up onto dvdr. It says it burned sucessfully, but I cant get it to work.....
    im pretty sure I followed the steps correctly and everything.... when I try to launch using gs2 it freezes up, when i just try to play it like a normal game, it either is disc read error or please enter ps1 or ps2 format disc screen ( usually disc read error though....)
    not sure where to go from here...please help

2. willy684

willy684 Guest

hey it might be because the brand of disks u r using, i would recomend verbatim. also try and read and write in the lowest speed possible. might be ur modchip.

3. Kurdt3

Kurdt3 Guest

Im pretty sure the chip is ok....i play other copies all the time, I recored read and write at 1x (that is the lowest possible right?) when playing backups on dvdr are you supposed to use gameshark or just play like a normal copy?

4. willy684

willy684 Guest

yeh 1x is the lowest. i just run the games as if they were oriinals but it might not be the same with ur chip, mine is magiv 5. so im not sure wat ur problem is

5. willy684

willy684 Guest

yeh 1x is the lowest. i just run the games as if they were oriinals but it might not be the same with ur chip, mine is magiv 5. so im not sure wat ur problem is sorry

6. Kurdt3

Kurdt3 Guest

its cool....thanks for trying. Anyone else have any suggestions?