1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd decryptor ??????

Discussion in 'PS2' started by dbolt, Sep 26, 2004.

1. dbolt

dbolt Member

some of my ps2 games when downloading w/ dvd decrytor are making ioo files and md5 files whats up w/ this can i convert or how can i burn this file....and

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

burn the .mds file.

3. dbolt

dbolt Member

do i burn both files and if so whats the best way to do that create a folder and add both files and burn....kinda new to the game

4. dbolt

dbolt Member

i just tried just burning the .mds file on a memorex 4x still didnt work. i know memorex is not the best brand to use but i have several on this disc by just burning the .iso image like madden 05 works like a champ...i do have some verbatim's and have yet to have one work w/ these...need help bad im wasting alot dvd's... i mean do i need to just face it and buy ritek's if so whats the best site to buy them

5. dbolt

dbolt Member

tried burning the .mds w/ dvd 3.5 ver w/ a verbatim at 1x when using swap magic 2.0.0 w/ swap tool will not show anything and this is hitman 2 which i have a .iso file for this one. any tips

6. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member