1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD DECYPTER & DVD SHRINK

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by DarkStrom, Jul 19, 2007.

1. DarkStrom

DarkStrom Member

I've used DVD Decypte and DvD Shrink to back up my movise and use to create iso file on my hdd and play on my HD DVD player, now it seem I can't create ISO when backing up and I use fold2iso and do not play on my HD DVD play....Help

2. salinger

salinger Regular member

I cant be sure this is where your problem lies, but what you should try is to open dvd decrypter, insert the dvd, and then go to the menu tab and click on "mode" Once you are there, change the mode to "iso read" if it isnt already there. This should solve your problem if the mode was on "iso write"

3. salinger

salinger Regular member

I cant be sure this is where your problem lies, but what you should try is to open dvd decrypter, insert the dvd, and then go to the menu tab and click on "mode" Once you are there, change the mode to "iso read" if it isnt already there. This should solve your problem if the mode was on "iso write"

4. DarkStrom

DarkStrom Member

I've change the mode to ISO when I first do the rad and then when I do Write,

5. johnl123

johnl123 Regular member