1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DvD disc's

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by 1!2"3£4$, Apr 7, 2005.

1. 1!2"3£4$

1!2"3£4$ Guest

Can any one advise on the make of dvd disk to get as i am using [Premium grade Media dvd-r x4 4.7gb made in taiwan these hve an orange face my films stutter and stick half way through when watching, i am burning disc through nero vision express 3 at 2x speed but most people seem to burn by the ts folder. thanks for any advice

2. squizzle

squizzle Active member

go with Taiyo Yuden and make sure they say Made in Japan (otherwise they are probably fake). They might cost a few cents apiece more, but well worth it from what I've heard. You can find them at supermediastore.com, rima.com.

3. 1!2"3£4$

1!2"3£4$ Guest

Many thanks for your time in replying i will look out for these if anyone could give me a number of different disc i would be very gratefull i am from england great site

4. squizzle

squizzle Active member

I personally use Ritek G04, but I've heard of some bad batches. I didn't get any, I guess I got lucky.

5. Webuser

Webuser Member

I also use Branded Ritek G04 DVD-r these I found to be the most compatible with stand alone dvd players. The site I use is www.digitalpromo.co.uk or rambox