1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Duplicators

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by fireflash, Jan 18, 2007.

1. fireflash

fireflash Guest

Hello again everyone.I want to purchase a 1-1 Standalone DVD Duplicator that is compatable with Taiyo Yuden DVD-8X TYG02.I live in the United Kingdom.I read the Acard 1-1 Standalone can't handle 8X Yuden media.Does anyone out there know of any good DVD Duplicator 1-1's that are compatable with TYG02 & give great results? Also does anyone know if Safe Disc Standalones are good & would work with Yuden TYG02.Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks Flash.

2. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

you do understand how theese units work right? if you were think about using this to back up movies or store bought music cd's well they won't but they will copy backups, are you planning on starting up a store? also most will handel good media and also rember burn no faster thain 4x

3. fireflash

fireflash Guest

I want to use it for tattoo flash iv got around 40,000 sheets plus my own flash work.Using Nero takes so much time to copy copy copy its a pain in the bum.I only want a 1-1 Duplicator but i heard some rom/writer drives don't work with Tayio Yuden 8X media so i just wanted some insight from other users.Thanks for your input mate its defo helpfull thanks again Flash.