1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Files

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Vulcan69, Mar 30, 2005.

1. Vulcan69

Vulcan69 Guest

G'day All
    I wish to know to take certain tracks from a Music DVD and make a compilation of those tracks. I realise I can do this as either MP3 or wav files but I would like to know if it is possible with Music DVD's..
    Thanks in advance

2. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

not sure but if it was me, i would look at the VOB files on the dvd and see if they are 1 vob to one track!

IS IT VIDEO + AUDIO you want?

if so just collect them up in a folder! then use IFOEDIT to make ifo/bup files to go with your vobs and burn! with say nero on add-video tab place all files in the folder it makes for you called VIDEO_TS

now thisa will play one after the other! no menu...

if you want a menu load the vobs/ifo/bup to tmpgenc dvd author and you can make a small menu with chapter pionts so you can click each track separately!

but if the vobs contain say 4 tracks each you need to crop/cut it up! use dvd shrnk on re-author to get what you need from the dvd, say you had 24 tracks though you would have to use dvd shrink 24 times...

well 25 as the last one would be place all tracks in and use re-author mode again and backup to a final folder for burning..

Last edited: Mar 30, 2005