1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd flick audio sync

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by drmax, Sep 6, 2011.

1. drmax

drmax Member

Hello and Ive done my research but still this ugly problem. (have for years, just tried to burn a movie last night, thinking itd work again) I have the latest release dvdflick, I burn and AVI movie and the lip sync is way out. I can stop and resume and it works a little while, then I have to stop and resume...thoughout the entire movie. At the end of the movie, it is so messed up, that the dvd player just locks up, as if though its a dirty dvd. I have top quality media and more than enough cpu. Throughout my searches, this has been happening for yrs with dvdflick. What is the fix, or what other type software is without doubt, the cure? I did notice, dvdflick had already defaulted the burn speed at 4X, so unsure if this was too slow, but not really willing to make another frisby, just to troubleshoot. Pleaase advise...DM

2. attar

attar Senior member

Is the DVD out of sync when played back on the PC.

DVD Flick saves the output to a folder, when that is played back on the PC is it out of sync.