1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD flick not working now

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Amack1, Oct 26, 2007.

1. Amack1

Amack1 Member

the past few AVI files ive downloaded and tried to burn have been unsuccessful. the encoding goes through, gets 99& done burning and says there was an error, the movies play halfway through then begin to skip alot.... can anyone help or recomend a better program?

2. iluvendo

iluvendo Active member

By any chance, are you using Vista?

3. Amack1

Amack1 Member

no, im using XP. I think it might actually be imgburn that messing up. but when i use dvd flick, img burn atomaticaly starts up, how can i change this

4. Amack1

Amack1 Member

dvd flick automatically opens up imgburn when its done encoding, how can i change that so nero opens up

5. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

DVD Flick's default burn engine is Imgburn. You can turn the autoburn feature off in preferences/options and manually burn, but as far as I know you cannot point DVD Flick to Nero for burning. After manually burning with Imgburn post the log please as it may contain some clues as to the problems you are having.

6. Amack1

Amack1 Member

i havent figured out how to change the autoburn..... and when the error came up i hit retry and it didnt work so i hit cancel and it closed the log. so i couldnt save it... any other help?