1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd game back up , loss of sound

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by parman, Dec 28, 2004.

1. parman

parman Member

1st post and total newbie. I have just inherited a modded console with a couple of back up games, after about 20mins of playing the sound dissapears and is replaced with a high pitch tone, is this a disc or console problem,I have read the forums cant find anything related to this, please help

2. parman

parman Member

cmon guys, do none of you know about loss of sound issues, would like to know if im not the only one with this problem

thanx in advance

3. parman

parman Member

to be more specific when the sound dissapears it doesn't always play a high pitch tone, could be silent, when i keep on playing the sound returns in spells but always dissapears again. Does no-one else ever have this problem. Cmon guys, wont take you a minute to post a thread on this issue.

4. k1team

k1team Member

Is this for every game you play, what version ps2 do you have, what type of mod chip do you have, I know if its a Messiah there is a wire in there that has to be placed a certain way or there will be audio interferience.

5. Jon_20_29

Jon_20_29 Member

I believe that this is a disc problem that goes along with slow load times and staggered gameplay. From what I know, this is caused mostly by your disc, but can be helped by ajusting your laser a bit.I get that sound problem all the time.

6. parman

parman Member

cheers guys, yes i think it is fitted with a messiah, not sure of model number, all i know is it was bought on the first day they were on sale in the uk

7. parman

parman Member

cheers guys, yes i think it is fitted with a messiah, not sure of model number, all i know is it was bought on the first day they were on sale in the uk