1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD IN PS2 AND X-BOX

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by AIDEN, Jan 14, 2003.

1. AIDEN

AIDEN Guest

Just wondering which smarty pants can tell me how to author a dvd-r disk which will play in a ps2 and x-box
    (film's)

aidenmichael711111@msn.com

2. MrFixit

MrFixit Member

it doesnt really matter what program you use to author a dvd-r disk. There are plenty of guides and programs you can download on this site to show you how to back-up or create a movie onto a DVD-R disc. The more important question is whether your PS2 or XBox can handle dvd-r discs. I don't know anything about x-box, but if you have a version 7 PS2 (bought your PS2 roughly a year or so ago), it can handle CD-Rs, DVD-Rs, DVD-RWs, DVD+Rs, and DVD+RWs. (as do most DVD players now) Just read the guides here and you should soon be able to author a DVD.
    If you were referring to backing-up a PS2 GAME, then you will need just a DVD copying program like Nero or Alcohol120% and (more importantly) a mod chip. (which costs about 50 bucks)

3. MrFixit

MrFixit Member

it doesnt really matter what program you use to author a dvd-r disk. There are plenty of guides and programs you can download on this site to show you how to back-up or create a movie onto a DVD-R disc. The more important question is whether your PS2 or XBox can handle dvd-r discs. I don't know anything about x-box, but if you have a version 7 PS2 (bought your PS2 roughly a year or so ago), it can handle CD-Rs, DVD-Rs, DVD-RWs, DVD+Rs, and DVD+RWs. (as do most DVD players now) Just read the guides here and you should soon be able to author a DVD.
    If you were referring to backing-up a PS2 GAME, then you will need just a DVD copying program like Nero or Alcohol120% and (more importantly) a mod chip. (which costs about 50 bucks)