1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD-LAB PRO - Chapter and Menus

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by pilot12, Jan 17, 2005.

1. pilot12

pilot12 Member

Hi Guys, I need some help.
    I created one project with 3 VTS menus from which I can play the same movie. When I return back to menu ( MENU on REMOTE CONTROL ) I would like return to the same menu from which I started. But this it´s not happen (It return allways to first menu - ROOT MENU ).
    How can I get this ?

Thanks

2. Adder01

Adder01 Regular member

Not sure about this...but try the following:

In the connection view, where does the return arrow go to? (the line coming out the right side of the movie)
    Does it return to the root menu? Change this to point to the correct menu and see what happens.

Adder.

3. pilot12

pilot12 Member

Hi Adder,thanks for your help.
    In the connection view, the return arrow don´t go to anywhere. If I put the new line going to other MENU ( for exemple MENU1 ), it will return back only this other MENU. In my project , I have more two menus and I would like to return to the menu from which I started ( for exemple MENU2 ).

4. Adder01

Adder01 Regular member

So you have the following...

ROOTMENU---MENU1---MENU2---MOVIE

And if you put the return arrow from MOVIE to MENU2, it doesn't return there? It goes to ROOTMENU?

Setting the arrow will mean once the MOVIE has finished playing, it will return to MENU2.

It sounds like the MENU button on the remote is the "top menu"...as opposed to the "sub menu". Most DVD remotes have two menu buttons, which should obey the arrows.

Adder.