1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd lab pro menu button question.

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by rottenegz, Apr 4, 2005.

1. rottenegz

rottenegz Member

Hey,
    I was wondering how i would go about swiching the menu the user goes to once he presses the menu button.
    Basically i have about 30 videos. In the beginning of the dvd it asks the user to chose if they'd like to select the videos by list or thumbnail. What i want is if the user selects "choose a video by thumbnail", then selects a video, then hits the menu button on the remote he'll go back to the menu he was previously at. The problem is that both the "Choose video my list" and the "choose video by thumbnails" use the same videos. Anybody know what i should do?

2. rebootjim

rebootjim Active member

Use the "return to last menu" option.
    It's one of the buttons on the bottom of your connections screen (in the Pro version).

3. rottenegz

rottenegz Member

Thank you,
    But now i have a question.
    What do i connect to the "return to last menu" object.
    Do i make a link from one of my menu's to the "return to last menu" object, then to the video clip i want to play? Or is it from the video to the "return to last menu"object then to the menu link?
    thanks

Last edited: Apr 12, 2005
  4. rottenegz

rottenegz Member

5. rebootjim

rebootjim Active member

If you have a movie, and it's got a chapters menu. You want to play a chapter, then return to the same chapter menu, NOT the ROOT menu, then you simply link the end of the movie to the "return to last menu" icon.