1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD LABELS

Discussion in 'PS2' started by abx, Jan 20, 2005.

1. abx

abx Guest

I have read that putting labels on PS2 backup DVD's is a bad Idea. I bought the inner CD Core Labels (CLP-192265)from Neato. They look to be about an inch and a half in diameter. I want to use these on my PS2 backups. What do you guys think? Thanks for any input.

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

I think you answered your own question. If you really want labels, get the printable discs and print a design on them.

3. abx

abx Guest

Sly... These are very small and only cover the inner portion of the DVD (about 1.5 inches). I read that the labels that cover the entire DVD are a bad idea because of balance. Do you think these small labels would cause a balance problem? Thanks

4. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

you can try them

5. Stinky_1

Stinky_1 Guest

I have been using printed labels on my games and movies for a number of years now with no issues. I think if you stuck a square label on the DVD you may create a slight imbalance, but the laser is always adjusting for disc wabble or warpage anyway, SO I dont see why this could create a problem.