1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Maestro connections

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by bode, Jan 15, 2004.

1. bode

bode Member

I'm compiling a project in DVD Maestro and I've reached the "connections" stage.

At the top of the page lists First Play and Menu Title. I normally connect Menu 1 to these.

On my standalone player's remote, I have Top Menu and Menu. When I press Top Menu, Menu 1 will appear.

1.What do I connect to make the "Menu" button work on the remote control?

2. When I press stop on the remote, I want the menu to appear.

What do I do?

Thanks

2. Minion

Minion Senior member

I don"t think you Can Program it to Go to the Main Menu when you Press Stop ,The Function of the Stop Button is to stop the Playback, Your remote should have a "Main menu" Button, if you click this it should go to the Main Menu..Some of the Buttons on your Remote have Functions specific to the DVD player and are not really imfluenced by the DVD..It"s Like you can not Set up a DVD so when you press Rewind on the remote the DVD stops or when you Press Play it goes to Fast foreward or press Stop and goes to the Main Menu or press chapter 4 and the Power turns off unless you can actually Program the Buttons on your remote but that would not have anything to do with the DVD authoring...