1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Media (prino)

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by jsl81, Nov 10, 2004.

1. jsl81

jsl81 Guest

I recently received a fliptop case and tried making a backup copy of Destruction Derby Arenas and SponeBob SquarePant The Movie, both of which will not work using the fliptop and swap magic disc. I burned one at 2x and the other at 1x.Dvd Decrypter for ripping of both and bruning of one. Used Recordnow Max for burning of other. Neither of which work, I was wonder if the fact the I am using princo media has anything to do with it? Anybodyelse have luck with princo? Any input would be appreciated

2. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

there are a few members of this forum that have had great success with princo media but there's also a lot of others that would call princo media every obsene name you can think of

3. jsl81

jsl81 Guest

well I guess I most be one of the ones who cannot use it for ps2 backups. I have no trouble using princos for xbox and dvd backups. I just picked up some TDK and Compusa brand dvd-r's. Ill see how those do.

4. jsl81

jsl81 Guest

O ya forgot to ask should dvdrips(cd-r) be burned at 1x speed or just dvd-r's?

5. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

cdr based dvd-rips should be fine at 8x but if they are over 630mb swapmagic cd probably wont load them without using a toc refresh with the breaker pro disc