1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd menu button highlight "marker" does not show

Discussion in 'DVD / BD-Rebuilder forum' started by jay73, Oct 28, 2009.

1. jay73

jay73 Guest

I have made new dvd with added subtitle track and menu button for it and that button actually works but my problem is that when i highlight this new button in menu the highlight "indicator" does not appear. I try to explain a little better. In other text/buttons (original) an indicator appears in the subtitle selection menu when a button is highlighted/selected. Let's say that the indocator in this case is a star(*). So in all the other, original text/button, when highlighted shows like this:

English * (the star * is the indicator, which subtitle is highlighted/selected)

But in that new text/button that i added, that (*) indicator does not appear. Like this:

Finnish ( <--- no star * when highlighted)

So, that text/button that i added really actually works, but the highlight indicator just does not appear when i navigate onto that button aka. highlight it in the menu.

Can somebody tell me how to "fix" this?

2. attar

attar Senior member

I don't know much about editing these buttons.
    You can open the movie in PgcEdit and examine the menu buttons.
    If you look at the settings for the buttons that do work ok, then compare those to the bad one, you might find something that can be edited.
    Right click on one of the buttons (e.g "Episode 1") and you will see the button properties (position, size and colours)

[​IMG]

3. jay73

jay73 Guest

That the puzzle i can't seem able to crack. I allready tried that but didn't see any difference in original buttons compairing to the one i added... I think i try this again today. Maybe i was tired... maybe i missed something...

4. jay73

jay73 Guest

This issue has been solved. DVDSubEdit did the trick :)

5. attar

attar Senior member

What steps did you use?
    I assume you only opened the menu vob (VIDEO_TS.VOB)?