1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Menu's

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by Nihilo, Dec 30, 2003.

1. Nihilo

Nihilo Member

Hi, I just got my DVD Burner and im still trying to figure it out, i used DVD decrypter to put it on my comp, then i used dvd shrink to make it the right size, now i have all of the correct VOB files but i dont know how to burn them onto a dvd so they will work correctly? the menu is also a VOB and i dont know how to get the inside the dvd link to like play movie, or chapter selection, will this still work once i create the dvd? i have been using Roxio Easy DVD and CD Creator 6, and i cant make a replicate copy using dvd builder. Can anywone tell me how to use this software or other software that will do this, any help would be good, Thanks :)

2. Tanksta

Tanksta Regular member

I personally use Nero, the dvd is compatible on most DVD players and very easy to use. There is a guide how to use it some where on this forum If you want to watch the film on your pc use Power DVD and select open dvd file on hard disk drive and double click the ifo file.

3. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Hi Nihilo, you are kind of doing the same thing twice. DVDshrink will shrink your files but also does the decrypting at the same time. It will work for most movies. You may find 1 every so often that it can't decrypt. Then use decrypter if needed. You can get Roxio to work as the burner program, but Nero version 5.5 or above is designed better for dvd burnback. I just use the Nero express part of version 6 to do the job. I think you can download a trial version to see if you like it.
    Jerry

4. DVDKO

DVDKO Member

Heys guys.....I'm new to burning. I do have the same issue Nihilo does. Only problem is that the only software I have is Record Now DX Veritas version 4.6 I would like to know if anyone knows how to do it using this software. I also have Sonic MyDVD, but when I tried to import the ripped files, it gave a message that it can not import that file type.

Any help will be appreciated.