1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Menus

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by SerpPsych, Feb 14, 2005.

1. SerpPsych

SerpPsych Member

hi everyone ..

now it took me hell of a time to convert DivX XviD and Avi movies into DVD .. and i did the subtitles and all that sup crap .. now i tried this wonderful software to create profissional DVD menus .. Ulead DVD WorkShop .. which was great .. but here comes the problem .. it took about 2 hours to burn .. and yet it didn't copy 1% ... so here is the situation .. i encoded my avi file with TMPGEnc DVD Source Creator .. converted the subtitles with Srt2Sup .. and i combined them all using IFOEdit .. now .. the question is !! how can i make a menu like a profissional DVD disk we buy in the sotres .. that can simply play the movie .. has chapter selection .. and subtitles selection .. !! any software recommended !! Please answer me on this !!

Serpent

2. kyrainman

kyrainman Guest

TMPGEnc DVD [bold]Author[/bold] 1.5/1.6

3. antonioNH

antonioNH Member

why cant you use vob files in tmpgenc dvd author??? thats CRAP - anything to edit menus?

4. dirtdish

dirtdish Member

I use DVD-Lab.
    It's got a great user interface, really easy to pick up, and has loads of preset buttons and stuff to get you started.
    It's really easy to get professional looking menus, put music over the menus, edit playlists etc.

Only downside is that once it's all designed, you've got another hour or so to wait for it to compile the dvd files.