1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd movie like SAW 3 to psp?

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by godzillla, Jan 27, 2007.

1. godzillla

godzillla Regular member

I originally started with a search, but with 675 pages to look through my eyes started to burn. I am sure this has been posted a million times already, but how do I take a movie like SAW 3, or CRANK and transfer it to my PSP memory chip. I have found a few posts but they were last posted in 2005. Maybe someone has the link to a guide, or just wants to reply with the steps. any help would very appreciated.

2. tehjoker

tehjoker Regular member

That depends, is saw 3 in a dvd or is it an avi, mpeg, etc.. If its a dvd, you can search for dvd to psp rippers but if you want a smaller file size, look for a dvd ripper and then to psp converter. Use XviD to convert movie formats to psp, and it also supports the full resolution avc that dax added/hacked.

3. godzillla

godzillla Regular member

I guess I am off to a good start with your info, but do you have a link to a guide on how to actually preform the conversion. I have a bunch of dvd's i'd like to watch on my psp, while at work. thanks.