1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD neXt COPY

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by CJTJUJ, Feb 18, 2008.

1. CJTJUJ

CJTJUJ Member

I'm almost certain that this has come up a time or two before but does anyone know the skinny on DVD neXt COPY? Is it as good as DVD X Copy was? Any feedback is welcome.

2. ZoSoIV

ZoSoIV Regular member

3. Kratos77

Kratos77 Guest

Basically just download The new DVD Fab Express Decrypter. DVD Shrink 3.2. And Nero 6.3.0.3 The first two are easy to find. Because it uses Nero's burn engine when it is done shrinking the DVD. DVD Shrink will not remove all copyright protection from every DVD you come across. That's why you should always stay updated on your DVD Fab Express Decrypter. Updates are sometimes posted twice a month. If you get a DVD protected by Sony ARCCOS (Sony Pictures) then you use the decrypter to rip it to your computer. Then you use the shrink program to shrink it to 4.7 GB or less and burn it to your DVD-R's. That's it.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2008
  4. Kratos77

Kratos77 Guest

This to the Moderator of this site. If those certain site's above are against the rules to put on here. I will not mention them anymore. I do not want to be banned from the site. Sorry.

5. Kratos77

Kratos77 Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2008
  6. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

Kratos77

you need to edit out all the talk of EDIT. It's against forum rules. To edit your post use the pen and book icon top right of your post. A mod will do it for you shortly if you don't. Also loose your email addy it's also against forum rules and will get you a ton of spam.

And besides some of the information you are giving is incorrect. Shrink will work with versions higher than 6.3 I'm using 6.6.0.18. Decrypter cannot be updated. DVD Fab Decrypter can be.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2008
  7. Kratos77

Kratos77 Guest

garmoon. Thanx for the heads up. I did what you suggested except for taking out Old Versions.com. If you think I should do that then let me know? Thanx again.

8. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

post edited.