1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD occasionally freezes

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by janje, Oct 20, 2004.

1. janje

janje Member

I'm very very new to this - and I know it's probably a stupid question but I have copied two movies so far and both of them have points where they freeze up a bit. Am I doing something wrong with it? Burning with DVD Decrypter.

Thanks

2. marengo

marengo Guest

It's most likely a media problem. What type of blank discs are you using?

3. janje

janje Member

Sony

4. carpki

carpki Guest

Do u mean both discs freeze up once or in several places, and how long does it freeze for? What software are u using to back them up with and how are you doing it?

5. janje

janje Member

It freezes up in more than one spot - maybe about 30 seconds. Decrypter is what I used

6. lawndog

lawndog Regular member

its Media (DVD) the ones everybody in here uses is virbitium or ritex!! Personally I use Fujifilm for most movies, BUT THEY WILL NOT play on my daughters DVD player I use Ritex of my daughters movies!! Oh and for all yall sayin I'm wastin my time with cheap DVDS I'm 23 with a fiance, 4 year old daughter, 2 cars (paid off) and getting ready to buy a $150,000 house!! So get off my back I make it work pinching pennies