1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD PAL LOADER

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by sd123123, Dec 12, 2004.

1. sd123123

sd123123 Member

i have a v7 ps2, i use swap magic, i know that if you want to backup a ps2 PAL cd game and you use swap magic cd version you can use the video mode to change the game from PAL to NTSC (on a NTSC tv). However you can not do this with the DVD version. IS there soemthing you can download to change a PAL DVD backed up game to NTSC?

please leave link and instructions to burn and instructions to load, thank-you.

2. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

you could try this way boot swapmagic cd and select ntsc for the video mode then press eject and insert your swapmagic dvd, wait for it to refresh the toc then swap for backup by flip/slide and press x

3. sd123123

sd123123 Member

i never heard of that way before, but isnt there a program you could burn onto a dvd (for example: dvdloader, dvdcogswap loader..etc) that you can use to change to PAL video?

4. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

i beleive dvd loader beta 5.2 can do pal/ntsc patching

5. teggy

teggy Regular member

Just out of curiosity from reading this, does dvd loader beta 5.2 have the same setup and options as dvd loader v7all? If so then you would not need to use the NTSC-PAL Y FIX? As the loader would temporarily patch the game for when it is being played.

6. sd123123

sd123123 Member

so dvd loader 5.2 can change the video mode of ANY game to PAL/NTSC? where can i get this (link please) and how do i burn it on cd?