1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd playback kit not working

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by pong3, Jul 13, 2003.

1. pong3

pong3 Guest

Whenever I put in my burned copy of Fast and the Furious, which is on a dvd-rw, a message comes up that says "the dvd region of your dvd playback kit receiver is invalid. remove disc to continue."

2. Matador

Matador Regular member

When burning video make sure that ur DVD burner is set to same region as the Xbox...

3. pong3

pong3 Guest

I have no idea what you mean, if you can please explain.
    Also, when i put the movie in, i get no picture, then when i press play on the remote, it says the message.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2003
  4. Matador

Matador Regular member

Go to device manager..find ur drive and go to properties. then dvd region...have you tried using CloneDVD by elby...

5. pong3

pong3 Guest

what program do i need to go into to do this? No, i havent tried clonedvd yet.

6. Matador

Matador Regular member

right-click on "My Computer" and go down to Manage>device Manager...Thats in 2000/XP.98SE/ME go to right-click on "My Computer">Properties you will be in SYSTEM PROPETIES.>Hardware Tab...in the middle of the window is the Device Manager.

7. pong3

pong3 Guest

I am talking about on the xbox man, i think your talking about the computer...sorry for any confusion, but if you know of a solution just post.