1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dvd Player Plays Movie distorted

Discussion in 'Video playback problems' started by adik559, May 15, 2007.

1. adik559

adik559 Member

I have burned dvd movies and they all work good except a few and i was trying to wonder why, i got an avi file. i use winavi to encode it and then i burn it with nero. now most of the movies i have done have went good, but the last one i did came out distorted or jumpy, but i could hear the sound good and i dont know i did that or is the file not good, could it be the dvd player or something like that. so if anyone can help me out with this, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease. oh and one more thing the movie before that came out good, but the one before that i used the same thing to encode and burn, but the movie started to play for the first 8 seconds and then froze, but the sound was still going. now, that all, so if anyone can help me out, please do so. thanks.

2. attar

attar Senior member

If you burn at 4x maximum and use media that is labeled 'Made in Japan' or 'Verbatim', then you eliminate the biggest problem areas - that's according to the people at the Afterdawn Nero Forum.

3. adik559

adik559 Member

Ok, now later, i'm gonna try to burn at 4x because i usually burn at maximum and i do use the verbatim Dvd's, GOOD GUESS, i'll post if everything went good, Thanks alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!