1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd player wont play burnt dvds nor usb

Discussion in 'Video playback problems' started by skimmergirl, Aug 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skimmergirl

skimmergirl Newbie

When i put in a burnt dvd it brings up a blue screen showing either blank or it will show a file folder but its empty and always says not supported file. Same thing with the usb stick.

if it helps the DVD player is by ONN model nbr ONNDH300BUSB. Then maybe a RS after Idk.

I've had a cpl different people burn me disks with movies that will play on the computer and other peoples dvd players but not mine.

Is there a special way or extension or whatnot mine needs to read burnt DVDs or the movies on the stick?

Tks

2. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

check your manual for what file types are supported.if the files arn't supported they wont play.video resolution can be a problem aswell if hd videos arn't supported and you try and play them in the dvd player.

standard dvds are iso files,if the movies are mp4 or divx or anything other than iso files then no guarantee they will work in your player.

1 problem i had with my dvd player is it would play divx and not xvid someone told me 4ccchanger its dead easy to change files types on computer.

to make a standard dvd from avi files dvdflick works and is easy to use just takes while to encode.

3. hanifnoor

hanifnoor Newbie

standard dvds are iso files,if the movies are mp4 or divx or anything other than iso files then no guarantee they will work in your player.

1 problem i had with my dvd player is it would play divx and not xvid someone told me 4ccchanger its dead easy to change files types on computer.

4. ps355528

ps355528 Active member

can also ne an old problem.. some players will only play + or - disks.. should say in the manual

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.