1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd players in canada

Discussion in 'DVD players' started by tee99, Mar 18, 2005.

1. tee99

tee99 Regular member

folks,
    apologies in advance if this is a bit of a stupid question, but does anyone have any ideas/advice on where to buy cheap dvd players either online or shops in canada.
    basically something like ebuyer, or scan or dabs - aside from futureshop & tigerdirect.
    tried googling but nothing of much interest appeared - apart from some old rubbish on ebay
    any help would be most appreciated
    cheers

2. djscoop

djscoop Active member

give ubid.com a try

3. Doulley

Doulley Guest

where in canada? any where probably visions or future shop a apex dvd player was 99 u have probably never heard of brand but its really good plays karoeoke,cd,dvd,mp3,vcd laser is tough

4. joe33333

joe33333 Guest

I was recently at Wal-Mart in Ontario and saw that there were cheap DVD players for $34.99. Cheapest I've seen.

5. tee99

tee99 Regular member

cheers gents
    however will give them a try, not too far from futureshop in ottawa, and then there is a radioshack in the town, although still haven't seen much on the web.
    next problem is that i need the dvd player to be multiregion, and from what i gather there is not much chance of buying one of the shelf like that in north america.
    shocking

6. eLiguL

eLiguL Member

If you have a walmart nearby you should pick up the diamond dvd player they have for 45$. It played everything I could throw at it and then some (dvd originals, dvds I burned myself, bootleg asian dvds, vcds, svcds, mp3 disc). I have buyers remorse on my old sony dvd player that cost me $200+ that doesnt even play 1/4 of what this player does.

7. tee99

tee99 Regular member

cool, managed to get hold of a Koss one from music world that plays just about anything and is now region free! - mind you, quality is not all that, but for $25 its not too bad.

cheers