1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD problems: I/O errors and scheduler 0

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by Fstarter, Apr 14, 2005.

1. Fstarter

Fstarter Member

Hey everyone, I've just registered with this website and need some help.
    Here the problem:

While attempting to rip a dvd to my hard drive using CloneDVd, when it reach about 95-98%,I receive an error stating that there is some Scheduler O error and someting with TC reader or some shit like that.

I have tried usingDVD decrypter,but with that program I get a I/O error.(SCSi status)I don't have any SCSI devices

I have updated my MSi kt4a ultra motherboard BIOS,attempted to alsoupdate some of my drivers. I have downloaded the latest updated for Nero, NeroPackage(bout 30MB), downloaded and am using ANYDVD. All of this ihave tried and the problem still persist.

Ok, talk to me now.

2. Minion

Minion Senior member

It sounds Like there May be some sort of Corruption at the end of the Movie, Like maybe there is a Scratch on the DVD or maybe a Mastering error...

See if you can get ahold of "DVD X Rescue" which is supposed to be able to rip Dammaged DVD"s...

Worth a Try??

3. Fstarter

Fstarter Member

Ok well I'll try that and get back to u on that, although that should not happen for multiple dvds; doe think that every dvd i try would have that same ending.But its worth a try. laterz

4. Fstarter

Fstarter Member

Well that didn't work. I figure I goin to re-install my Operating system and see what happens. If it is ah software problems then i will know for sure that it is the hardware. I'm also sure that it is some conflict software wise. get back to u all on that