1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd question, getting coasters. PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by tj_156, May 18, 2004.

1. tj_156

tj_156 Member

whats up, alright, newbie at ps2 copying but not at the whole concept. Problem i'm getting is that while i burned tekken tag (cd) at 1:1 with nero, worked perfectly, that when i try the same method with KOF 2001 (dvd)....i get a big fat dvd coaster. I'm using the swap magic disks, 3 & 2, and a flip top. At first i thought i'd check to see if there was a fix....nothing was listed. I'm using memorex dvd+r's..as my burner will only burn +. this is my first attempt at a dvd burn, and i remember something about having to relocate some data for some ea games? anything like that happening here?...i got addzero from megagames, but on my xp it says its missing a file, fine, got the file, but it just errors out on me when i try to patch the bin. ANY help would be appreciated, ps2 is a v9/10.

k, well, i just tried, using dvd decrypter, iso read, iso write......still nothing. I'm at a loss now, everything i had read said that dvd decrypter was the way to go. well...i'm burning at max speed, which for my burner is 4x, Lite-on ldw-401s. ANY help.

Last edited: May 18, 2004
  2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

sounds like you are doing everything right. have you been able to make a dvd backup of any game? You could also try burning at 2.4x.