1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD-R and VOB problems

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by miller56, Sep 6, 2004.

1. miller56

miller56 Member

I'm having an odd problem. I have some VOB, IFO and BUP files I want to burn. It's a DVD with all the menus etc, which amounts to 4.1gb.

When I burnt it in nero using the DVD video option it finished ok. It also plays in my computer just fine. But when I bring it to my stand alone DVD player it says "No Play" and to insert a different disc.

I havn't had any problems with burnt DVD discs on this player before, and I've been using DVD-R discs for years that work fine. What am I doing wrong? I though that I could be burning the files in the wrong order, but nero won't let me change the order myself. It has to be ordered my date, name, etc.

I've also tried creating an image of it with ImgTool and burning with DVD Decryptor and its still no go.

Help!

Thanks.

2. ascii

ascii Member

Try the dvd on another player, or are they the same discs you have been using on your player, or you just switced brands recently.

3. miller56

miller56 Member

I have switched brands, but I have burnt 3 other DVDs with this brand that has worked on the player.

4. gorangel

gorangel Guest

Create a folder name VIDEO_TS , move your dvd files to that folder, image and burn

5. miller56

miller56 Member

Figured it out. The files are in PAL. Is it possible to convert them?

6. gorangel

gorangel Guest