1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd+r DL help

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by troyboy30, Oct 20, 2004.

1. troyboy30

troyboy30 Member

Let me start by saying hello to everyone since this is my 1st post.

now to the question. I am new to the world of dvd backup and was wondering if you guys could help me. I am in the market for something that burns 'dual layer' dvd's. Right now I am trying 1clickdvdcopy together withdvd43. There are very few choices out there right now for dual layers. Is there another product I should give a test run before buying one?

I should mention, I only have one dvd drive. So I need to be able to go to hard drive and back to dvd+r dl. This 1clickdvdcopy gives me the option to set source as f(dvd drive) and output as f(dvd drive) but it doesn't look like it is working. Any ideas?

Last edited: Oct 20, 2004
  2. troyboy30

troyboy30 Member

I got it done....1clickcopy and copy to dvd work together like a charm. was able to burn the entire disk with all the extras onto 1 dvd. I didn't even make a coaster. now if these disks would drop in price!

3. zippyd

zippyd Active member

You could also do it with one free program--DVD Decrypter. Mode ISO Read then ISO Write. Decrypter doesn't burn files, just ISO images. But will rip in file mode if desired.

http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/dvd_rippers/dvd_decrypter.cfm

If you would like to give it a try.

Unless your doing a rather long movie you could burn to a single layer disc without any highly noticeable quality loss using DVD Shrink. It's free and can auto burn with Copy to DVD and DVD Decrypter. (Nero too). They are alot cheaper (average 50 cents/disc when you buy in bulk).