1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD-R DVD+R

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by ringo711, Apr 27, 2005.

1. ringo711

ringo711 Member

I expect this has all ready been asked befor but what is the differance between DVD-R and DVD+R I can burn on both no problems, but it seems that some DVD players will not play DVD-R any ideas???

2. Ppower

Ppower Regular member

If you expect this has been asked why not use the search at the top of the page? If you had bothered to check you would have seen this has been discussed serveral times. Welcome to the forum

3. Mort81

Mort81 Senior member

Yes it has been 100's of times look here. http://www.dvddemystified.com/dvdfaq.html Sometimes it is not the format of the dvd causing compatability problems but rather the quality of the dvd media. What brand and media code dvd's have you tried?

4. ringo711

ringo711 Member

Just a quick thanks to Mort81 this is a great forum, and from what I've seen most people aare more than helpful, with just the odd one who has no for newbies

5. Mort81

Mort81 Senior member

You're welcome ringo711 and welcome to AD. Did ya find the answer to your question? I keep that link in my bookmarks just in case I have a question. Like some others said you can also usually find the answer to your questions by useing the search at the top. The glossary comes in handy at times too.