1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD-R is busy

Discussion in 'DVD / Blu-ray drives' started by nrsed, Feb 28, 2005.

1. nrsed

nrsed Guest

I close all my programs and try to burn somthing and I get a mesage saying the the drive is busy. No litghton the drive flickering. Clt-alt-del and close all other programs. Tried multiple programs. Upgraded my firmware. Reinstalled the drive. Its an LG GSA-4081.

2. Starbuck1

Starbuck1 Guest

Crazy. Are you still getting this error after the hardware re-install and after reboot? Are you running Roxio drag-to-disk? I received this error once after cancelling a copy to my E drive; Killed the task; still got the msg; rebooted and it went away. Keep us posted.

3. nrsed

nrsed Guest

Get the message no matter what. Deleted all the DVD and dvdr reinstalled and still the same after reboot. Any suggestions anyone????

4. nrsed

nrsed Guest

So I just happen to boot into safe mode and figure I'll try the burner for the hell of it. It works in safe made but not a normal boot. I have run antivirus scans. trojan scans and tried doing away with each process one by one. Nothing. UUUUUGGGGHHHHHH