1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd r not recognized by windows xp

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by thexrock, Oct 18, 2004.

1. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

Hey thexrock,

I'm glad that your problem's solved.

Let's not think about saying "Goodbye" just yet -

I'd still like you to stop by and visit even when you don't have problems you need help with - "Pop" in when you can and cruise around the different forums. You never know when we might have something that can make your computer work a little easier. You might pickup some valuable tips to boot. Checkout the "Safety Valve", it's a place where we "Chew the fat" on just about every topic under the sun. As an extra added bonus, when you see another person with a problem and you feel you might know something that could help, join in. As the Ogre said to the Cyclops, " Three heads are better than two." (Lol) You'll then see how much fun we have helping others. As a current member of our little club you can welcome the new guys in -

We'll lQQk forward to seeing you. "Me ?" You'll find me hangin' out over there by the water cooler, sittin' under the potted palm with my feet propped up, sipping on a "cold one", waiting for the next "Newbie" with a problem that I can help them with - maybe you'd like to join me . . . ?

Till then,

I'll be Sea'n you -

Pete