1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Rebuilder+CCE Audio Question

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by kleenr, Dec 31, 2004.

1. kleenr

kleenr Member

Hey there, first post. This is one of a couple sites I've been reading for a long time whenever I need help or suggestions with video projects. So first off, thanks.

I just backed up my copy of Brotherhood of the Wolf using DVD Rebuilder + CCE SP. The backup looks very good, but it seems as though the program automatically removed the french language track. Normally I do remove languages other than english, but I opted to keep the french because it's the original language for the film.
    Has anyone ever encountered DVD Rebuilder making this decision without help from the user? I used four passes and it took quite a while. I don't want to try it again until I can figure out if it's going to remove wanted audio tracks without my input on the matter.
    I did check the options, and it's not set to automatically remove any language tracks.
    I'm using:
    DVD Rebuilder v0.67 (Beta)
    CCE SP 2.67.00.27
    Windows XP Professional SP1
    P4 2.6 GHZ, 1 GB RAM
    Any ideas? ... and yes, I do own this movie.

+k

Last edited: Dec 31, 2004
  2. Kingd

Kingd Guest

In rebuilder, there is an option to remove unwanted tracks. I can't remember if you click the tracks you want to remove or unclick them. I'm at work, but off the top of my head, you are supposed to choose all audio that you want to remove and leave unchecked the audio you want to keep. Anyway its one or the other. You should probably also post at Doom9 as they have a dedicated rebuilder thread.

3. kleenr

kleenr Member

Thanks for the reponse. I appreciate it.

It turns out that I had jumped the gun.
    I assumed that because I couldn't switch audio on the fly with my remote that the audio didn't make it in.
    I just had to go through the audio menu is all. I've only seen one or two discs that operate like that.
    My DVD5 backup is nearly identical to the DVD9 original.

Sweet.