1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Rebuilder encoder help

Discussion in 'DVD / BD-Rebuilder forum' started by blair99, Sep 15, 2010.

1. blair99

blair99 Member

I am using DVD REBUILDER v 1.28.2 PRO with CINEMA CRAFT Encoder SP2. I was wondering if CINEMA CRAFT Encoder SP3 works with this version of dvd rebuilder. Or if there is some other program i have to get to make it work with dvd rebuilder.

Thanks blair

2. Sophocles

Sophocles Senior member

You didn't post your version of Cinema Craft Encoder or mention a specific issue other than a concern that it might or might not work. Try it first and then report back our results.

3. blair99

blair99 Member

i mentioned CINEMA CRAFT Encoder SP3.... Didn't mention the version because i don't want to buy this product then find out it dose not work with DVD Rebuilder 1.28.2 PRO

so dose anyone know if this encoder works with dvd rebuilder

4. Deadrum33

Deadrum33 Active member

I have encountered this question in a different thread on a different website. DVD-RB is not currently being updated due to all the work the author does with BD-RB.

5. Sophocles

Sophocles Senior member

The problem is that some versions of CCE will work well and some won't especially the much newer versions. You do know that to purchase CCE SP3 is going to cost you about $1995.00? Or at least it used to but I no longer do DVD backups so perhaps it's dropped quite a bit.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2010