1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Rebuilder question

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by nflp, Sep 25, 2004.

1. nflp

nflp Guest

I am working on trying to learn how to use DVD rebuilder. I set it up based off the instructions and it worked fine however when I loaded the VIDEO_TS folder in Nero to burn the disc is comes up way beyond the size of a DVD-5 disc. Did I do something wrong? I thought DVD Rebuilder worked like DVD shrink in that it compresses the video to fit on a DVD 5.

2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

before you put the file in Nero, how big is the file?

3. nflp

nflp Guest

It seems to be about the same size as the orignal non-compressed disc. I loaded it in Nero and it blew totally past the DVD-5 limitation. DVD Builder said it had compressed it 47%. I was wondering if there is some setting I needed to turn on for DVD-5 or something. The times seemed about right. It took about 3 hours to do the entire disc from start to finish.

4. Dive

Dive Member

5. gorangel

gorangel Guest

nflp, check out this thread
    http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=82767
    Please post info about your RB version, are you using CEE basic or SP or SP trial with ECLcce?
    I´m not agree with dive, if you want to "learn how to use DVD rebuilder" you must leave the settings alone.

(DM 2)