1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Rip

Discussion in 'PS2' started by soulz9, Apr 17, 2004.

1. soulz9

soulz9 Guest

How can I rip a dvd game into a CD-R? I have the game 007 Everything or Nothing I just made an image file for it and it is 1.5gb and I don't have a DVD Writer, so I am thinking of ripping it on a cd-r or 2 cd-r's. I did alot of search but I couldn't find a way to rip the game. Please can anybody help me

2. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

well if you got a game that cost 50... why not go more and buy a burner for 120 that can burn dvdr?... a dvd burner is fairly cheap.... plus its really hard to make a rip of 007... btw you will have to remove movies and music form the game.. and that kidna kills it all being a bond game n all...
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG][/small]

Last edited: Apr 17, 2004
  3. soulz9

soulz9 Guest

I know but the problem is I have a laptop, which I don't have a dvd burner.. so thats a big problem for me :( . if you know any ways please tell me... Thanks alot. How about a external dvd writer do u know any cheap writers?

4. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

well external cost even mroe then a regular internal... when one cost 100... the external will cost 200-300...

5. TheO17E

TheO17E Member

get a dvd burner,,its well worth it!

6. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

if your laptop supports usb 2.0 then you could use an internal dvd writer with a usb to ide lead as an alternative to an external drive

e.g.http://www.homestead.co.uk/html/usb015i.htm