1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Ripper and Nero Burn

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by Morgano, Mar 6, 2002.

1. Morgano

Morgano Guest

Firstly I would like to say what a great forum of information.

I have just recieved my Pioneer DVR-A03 and tried to copy my first DVD. I hired Rush Hour 2 ffrom the DVD store and noticed it was nearly 7GB so I read some more posts and decided it needed to be ripper. I used dvdripper which wrote all the files into a folder I have created called VIDEO_TS.

I then read some more and found that if I used Nero I could just drag and drop the folder in and write it. I tried to find a suitable version of Nero on the net but eventually found a version (Although doesn't look like the instructions). I copied the folder to the DVD and tried to use Power DVD to play it I got an error, I then tried it on my DVD player which is a GDVD-124 (Goodmans) BTW does anyone know if this player can read DVDR's please. The disk spun for a bit but no luck.

As I am very new to the DVD writing scene please could someone help me and when I look through the boards I notice walkthoughs that mention specific software but it doesnt tell you exactly what to do in each application.

Please help as I have only got 5 days left to decided wether to return it or not.

Thanks in advance

Morgano :)

2. conan69

conan69 Guest

This is exactly what happened to me (with Space Balls, around 3.8Gb). Any ideas would be much appreciated?