1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Ripping results

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by MAC812, Jan 20, 2003.

1. MAC812

MAC812 Member

I am using "Smartripper" to convert a DVD to a video file.

When I open the "Smartripper" program I get a message that states "no ASPI-Adapter available".

I click on the OK button and the program proceeds.

After it had extracted VOB files I encoded the files with "Vidomi" After about 6 hours of processing, I got four MPEG files. When I tried to view these files, audio sounded fine but all I could view was colored bands running horizontally across my screen.

Did I omit something or do something incorrectly? How do I fix this problem or perform this task correctly?

2. spy1

spy1 Member

Hi I try this its very cool can cut any part of your DVD just with 2 click its cool and also is a best solution for DVD to DVD rip solution and can cut mpeg2 stream directly from DVD's

thanks

3. spy1

spy1 Member

Hi I try this its very cool can cut any part of your DVD just with 2 click its cool and also is a best solution for DVD to DVD rip solution and can cut mpeg2 stream directly from DVD's
    DVDPor is altimate Cutter
    thanks

4. spy1

spy1 Member

DVDPor is altimate Cutter
    thanks