1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd ripping

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by ladyred07, Feb 12, 2007.

1. ladyred07

ladyred07 Guest

hi again,

I used anydvdHD on a new movie and then tried to clone it with CloneDVD2 and it stated there were some files missing. I then used DVD decrypter and that was good but when i tried to copy it with Nero it stated the CD was not big enough. I then used DVD shrink and then burned it with Nero and it was ok, only i havent checked the cd if it is ok but looked very clear on the computer. Is there something i am doing wrong with Anydvd and clone DVD2 or is there something i have to change in the settings.

thanks again

2. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2007
  3. ladyred07

ladyred07 Guest

thanks i went to that site again and it appears i am doing everything it says. This is the message i get after i used anydvdHD and then i used Clone DVD2 i get this message:
    " Creation of DVD files was not successful.File 0 C:\Program Files\Elaborate Bytes\CloneDVD2\eraser\PAL\VIDEO_TS\VTS_01_0.IFO 2 TCE: unable to open file
    The system cannot find the file specified
    Please be sure that all required files are available and try again"

thanks
    marina

4. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

was the dvd scratched or dirty?

ok i see it was a PAL format so i assume its a downloaded movie file right?

i have never used thoses kinda files with clonedvd 2 but i am pretty sure clonedvd 2 will not handle them

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2007
  5. ladyred07

ladyred07 Guest

no it wasnt dirty or scratched i just checked it. it was an overnight movie i hired so it is a very new one.

6. ladyred07

ladyred07 Guest

Back again, dont u just hate it?

I have been using the new nero with all the extras but only had it on
    loan as it was trial download. Since i just bought AnyDVD and CloneDVD i cant afford to buy anything else at the moment. I use to use the Nero Vision when i converted my files to AVI but now not available as my trial has expired. Is there any free program that does the same thing. I would really appreciate it. Please.

thanks
    marina

7. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

i PM ed you

8. ladyred07

ladyred07 Guest

hi aabbccdd, please can you contact me i need something regarding nero which you helped me before. Just that my dad had a brain haemorrhage and havent been on line for quite some time.

thanks

ladyinred