1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd rips killing me

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by brifa, Nov 21, 2004.

1. brifa

brifa Regular member

hey does any one plz tell me how to burn into a cd-r a dvd rip with less then 800mb?Im trying with nero 6 but no good,record now its also no good and even with dvd decrypter i cant make it work.Could anyone plz tell me which program i must use and plz tell me step by step im not that genious with them programs.

2. 916Prince

916Prince Member

Are you having trouble burning or are you having trouble playing the actual game?

Use Alcohol 120%, many, including me, use that program...

3. brifa

brifa Regular member

hey im having problem to burn them.Cos every time im trying to burn and play the ps2 reject the game saying that aint a ps2 gamebut ive been burning many games its just the dvd rips im havin problems.if i use alcool 120 can u plz explaim me step by step?should i use the cdr or dvd to burn the games?

4. Stang04

Stang04 Member

is your ps2 modded? if not of course it wont read the disc.

5. brifa

brifa Regular member

yes i got a chip in it.I also play some other games but with iso format or .gi format.The only i can play is them dvd rips cant make them work or maybe im usin the wrong program(dvd decrypter).If u know any program can u plz help me (step by step)