1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD-RW

Discussion in 'PS2' started by DARKFALLS, Aug 25, 2003.

1. DARKFALLS

DARKFALLS Guest

Hi guys maybe one of you guys can help me I bought a Maxwell DVD-RW to test out the games before I can burn it onto my DVD-R. I backed up Blade 2 using my flip top cover and the swap magic dvd version disc. It did not read or boot up at all after the insert disc screnn appeared. I am using a Pioneer DVR 105/A05 burner and I am also using Primo Prassi DVD v2.0. My steps to burning are as follows. Go to full application right click on the drive, go to build global image. put in the destination which is the C drive, then i go to read speed and put in minimum. After imaged has been created I go to global image clieck on the drive so that the red arrow appears, then I go to write speed use 1x then i go type in the copy from destination file. Starts burning. Does the ps2 read DVD-RW discs or not. I was told it does read DVD-rw discs. Your response is greatly appreciated.

2. jay33

jay33 Regular member

I think only the newest versions of ps2 read dvd-rw. I know I have a ver.4 and it WILL NOT read dvdrw.

3. robert34

robert34 Guest

i thought that you can only use dvdrw for movies not for games on any version of ps2