1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD+RW

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by NFSU2, Feb 27, 2005.

1. NFSU2

NFSU2 Member

i was making a backup for my drive with a DVD+RW with nero but after a while i decided to delete it because it was a DVD+RW. So when I deleted it with nero and tried to write another file on to it i found out it was write protected and it was only read only. so I just messed up a good dvd. so my question is, is there any way to correct this and make it capable of wriring other files on to it and wat program should i use.
    Thanks in advance

2. Whitfield

Whitfield Regular member

NFSU2 --I wrote to you in another thread, but in that one you didn't mention it was a backup of your drive--I thought it was a movie--Still, and I am not 100% sure on this, but being an RW type disk, I would think it was erasable--Again, are you sure of what type disk it is?

3. orbiter5

orbiter5 Regular member

If its a DVD-RW disk. Stick it back in your burner and in Nero Burning Rom choose recorder at the top in the toolbar then recorder, Then click on erase rewritable disk (full erase)

Hope this helps