1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD+RW?

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Enzymus, Mar 25, 2005.

1. Enzymus

Enzymus Member

Yep, that's all I got right now. So I want to know if you have any experience with making backups with them. Work or no, let me know. Because, if they're not supposed to, I had better go and get myself some others (DVD+R or DVD-R!?).

Or if they are not supposed to work, don't mind if you say justthat and link me to some official reference.

Thanks a lot in advance!

2. Doulley

Doulley Guest

Offical Yes Sony Said Publicy U can't use dvd-rw Dhey Dont Work SO IF ur Gonna burn YOUR favorite Games dont use it then go to playstation.com and follow our toutorial on burning illeigal games then the ceo of sony started handing out bottle rockets and telling people it was a harmless cigarette. ur stupid there is no offical link they just dont work and dont try itl burn out ur laser. P.s everything i said besides the fact u cant burn games to dvd-rw is false NUMBSKULL

3. Oner

Oner Moderator Staff Member

Okay here is the problem I see....A junior member berrating another member on a topic he has no clue on what he is talking about.

Enzymus there are PS2's that CAN use RW's but they are very rare and there is no way to distinguish one from the other (in my understanding), I would say try one and if it does work then you have your answer. If it doesn't you will still be able to use the RW for something else as it will still be usuable for anything else.

Doulley this is your only warning, if you cannot answer a post in a polite manner you WILL be shown the door very easily with a ban. Not to mention when he asked about an official reference (like my tutorial linked below in my signature Enzymus) I took it as he meant on this site NOT anywhere else; as this is where he is asking the question.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2005