1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd santa burning

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by xMoldx, Dec 29, 2007.

1. xMoldx

xMoldx Member

ive got some divx movies that ive been trying to burn to 4.7 gb dvd+r discs for a while now.
    i added the media to dvdsanta and went through all the decoding, or whatever its called. when it was finished it brought up the regular yes or no burn now or later screen and when i go to the "yes" to burn it now
    its unable to find my dvd drive.
    ive burned to dvd before but isos not dvd videos and imgburn was able to detect the drive and so can magiciso.
    i think its something wrong with dvdsanta is there something i can do to get dvdsanta to recognize the drive or do i just need to upgrade it?

its dvdsanta 4.0
    dell laptop with vista basic
    pioneer dvd+-Rw

i dont wanna waste any more dvds so if i cant get dvd santa to work will the dvds be able to play if i take the video_ts and audio_ts folders make them into an iso file then write that iso to a dvd

2. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

use imgburn on build mode with yuor folders... (booktype that +R to dvd-rom=imgburn)

or do the whole process with dvd flick free and fab

---------------

but your drive may not like the dvdr used what make is it and the dye info off it?

Last edited: Dec 30, 2007