1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Santa

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Mech005, Mar 23, 2005.

1. Mech005

Mech005 Guest

Hi, Will DVD Santa recognize Dual layer DVD's? It doesn't for me. Is there another program to use to burn a DL? Thanks

2. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

Use dvd decrypter, click mode,then iso read.Rip the disc to your harddrive, and then click iso write to burn it.
    good luck
    jD

3. Mech005

Mech005 Guest

Thanks for the tip and i will use that next time but I've already saved the movie to my hard drive using DVD Decryptor. Is there a way to save it from there on a DL? Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2005
  4. scf_au

scf_au Regular member

5. Mech005

Mech005 Guest

Hi, I tried DVD Shrink but it doesn't recognize the dual layer DVD. I upgraded the firmware in the burner and still nothing. I'm very new to DVD's let alone dual layer ones. I really don't know if this is a hardware problem or what. No program i have seems to recognize that i have a dual layer DVD in the drive. Please, any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Thanks!

6. thugs121

thugs121 Regular member

Go check out Bbmayo's site....

http://home.comcast.net/~bbmayo/index.html

There are several guides to use from, and since you already stated that you ripped the movie using decrypter, you can jump into the appropriate guides...

One question though...

- Did you rip the movie as an 'ISO' or under File mode?

7. Mech005

Mech005 Guest

Thanks, I ripped the movie using the file mode. The site you suggested is awesome and I used parts of Mayo's instructions to convert my movie to ISO then burned it to DVD. It works great! Thanks sooooo much!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2005
  8. thugs121

thugs121 Regular member

Thank bbmayo, his efforts to help us newbies has been priceless...