1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd shrink 3.2 problem

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by bradikus7, Dec 25, 2004.

1. bradikus7

bradikus7 Member

i use dvd shrink and i have never had a problem copying a movie untill i tried to copy the bourne supremacy. it would analyse just fine and when it started saving and compressing it would come up with an error that said invalid handle. this is the first time it happened and i dont know what to do. i used dvd decrypter by itself to decrypt and save to my hard drive but it is 8 point something gigabytes and i cant burn it to a dvd? what do i do?

2. wild77

wild77 Guest

After ripping with Decrypter have you tried opening the file with Shrink?there are a few threads on here about The Bourne Supremacy and how to back it up.Try using a search.I backed up this movie with no problems using Decrypter and Shrink,Re-author movie only.Or you can read these threads, look for the parts by [bold]ScubaPete[/bold] Try the search feature it works great.

3. billmex

billmex Guest

I also hd a problem with the bourne supremacy but i searched and found the answer, i would like to thank whoever figured this out as it works, i don't pretend to be a geek but i thought i could copy anything until this movie came out, now i am still learning, just search for the movie it willtell you how to copy good luck

4. wild77

wild77 Guest

5. bradikus7

bradikus7 Member

thanx for the help, i did exactly like you said, and it worked like a charm.

ps. sorry i took so long for a reply, ive been busy.